Thursday, January 21, 2010

Another day, another blog...

Here I am again! Not behind yet...

What's for dinner, you ask? It's Chicken Noodle Casserole, and it's in the oven right now.

Elijah went to school today. He goes to the Montessori preschool 8-3:30 on Tuesdays and Thursdays. I couldn't bear the thought of sending him all day long for more than two days a week. I like it when he's home with me and his brother and sister! Plus, he's only four. He has his whole life to go to school, but he can only stay at home with mommy for such a small amount of time. He loves school, though. His teachers are always telling us how well he's doing. Today he came home and told me they are learning about the continents and the oceans, and he named every continent and every ocean. I was quite impressed! (By the way, can you name all five oceans?)

I made a cute headscarf for myself today. I'll take a picture of it tomorrow, when the light returns.

Speaking of tomorrow, that's THE DAY. The day I start working out start drinking ONLY water. Ugh. I mean, it's going to be awesome! I have the Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred, and tomorrow is Day 1. I'll let you know how it goes, but judging by my friends' reactions it is going to HURT. Which is good, because that's what I need: a good kick in the butt. So, yoga in the morning and Jillian in the afternoon. Oh, and when I said that I would be drinking only water, I meant that I would be drinking only water and wine. Seriously. I have to have my wine.

Okay, off to enjoy the casserole.

1 comment:

  1. LOL, I tell my friends that, like Jesus, I only drink water and wine :) If it was good enough for Him, its good enough for me! :) Youll hate Jillian the first day, but the second day is MUCH better. Tomorrow is my day 3...i have a feeling I will be crying in my wine tomorrow night :)
    I loooved working at a Montessori school in college. Such a neat concept and great theories. The kids really thrived. Oh, and
    1. Atlantic
    2. Pacific
    3. Indian
    4. Arctic
    5. I think youre making this one up. :)
    I got the continents though!
    1. Asia
    2. Africa
    3. Europe
    4. North America
    5. South America
    6. Australia
    7. Antarctica

    Ok, off to google the REAL answers :)

    ReplyDelete